Instructions for Aerial, Dancenastics/Aerial, and Acro classes!
Artsfest on Walnut Street 2019!
Date/Time: Saturday, May 4. Arrive at 3:30 pm at aerial rig on JQHammons Pkwy & Walnut near live music stage. Perform 4:00-4:30pm.*
1. Recital costume (Dancers who have more than one routine/costume will need to wear one costume on top of the other, or wear a nude or black leotard under their costumes so they can make a quick change from one costume into another in between dance routines, or they can choose one costume and wear it in multiple routines.)
2. Tights—Nude/Tan convertible tights for Acro, Aerial, and Dancenastics/Aerial to be barefooted.
Hair/Accessories: Bun in back middle of head. Hair accessories (if costume has one) pinned securely to head.
Makeup is not necessary for Artsfest.
Please let me know if you have any questions or conflicts with performing at Artsfest! I look forward to showing the community the brilliant dancers we have at Dance Mission! Thank you! Erin Archambault (417) 894-1187; email@example.com
Aerial Rig Artsfest 2019 Show Order (Arrive at 3:30)
1. “Primavera” – Tue 5:30 Acro – Choreographer Jessica Manuel
2. “Crystallize” – Mon 7:30 Aerial Silks – Choreographer Rebecca Wallace
3. “Roar” – Wed 5:30 Dancenastics/Aerial Silks – Choreographer Rebecca Wallace
4. “Rise Up” – Tue 6:30 Aerial Silks – Choreographer Rebecca Wallace
5. “High Hopes” – Mon 4:30 Dancenastics/Aerial Silks – Choreographer Rebecca Wallace
*After these five routines, many of these students will be performing other dances in our 5:00pm-6:00pm show on the dance stage just east of the aerial rig. Additional info on another newsletter will be provided for those students.