Registration fee (NON-REFUNDABLE) = $25/family; WAIVED IF REGISTERED BY AUGUST 1, 2018!
1 weekly youth class = $45/month
2 weekly youth classes = $70/month
3 weekly youth classes = $95/month
Unlimited weekly youth classes = $120/month
Teen/Adult 1-hour classes = $11/drop-in class, $45/month for 1-2 classes/week, $60/month for 3-4 classes/week.
Optional Spring Recital 2019 Production Fee for all family/friends seats, theater, professional video, after-party=$45/family due Feb. 1.
Optional Spring Recital 2019 Costume Fee=$45/costume due Feb. 1 (Non-refundable).
1-hour private or couple's lesson = $50
4 pack of 1-hour private or couple's lessons = $170
30 min private or couple's lesson = $ 25
4 pack of 30 min private or couple's lessons = $85
1-hour semi-private lesson for a group of 3-4 = $20 per person
Camps (Circus, Dance & Paint, or Dance & Plants) = $50 per camp; Siblings + $25 each
Policies for Payments, studio closings, & dress code:
- TUITION is due on the 1st of each month. Emailed invoices with a link to pay online will be sent to families 10 days prior to the 1st of each month. Credit cards, debit cards, ACH debits, etc. can be used to complete online transactions by the 1st of the month.
- DISCOUNTED family pricing options/packages are available for enrolling multiple dancers from the same family.
- ABSENCES for any reason, can be made up by attending a different age-appropriate group class on the schedule. Monthly tuition will not be adjusted for absences, and pro-rating will only be considered on the initial month of enrollment.
- WEATHER & HOLIDAY CLOSINGS will be decided by the studio and will NOT be related to any school district's schedule of closings. Closings will be posted on the website, social media pages, and the studio phone voicemail. Monthly tuition covers an average of 4 weeks of classes; some months may have 5, some months 3. Your monthly tuition always stays the same regardless.
- DRESS CODE: A specific dress code is not required, but dancers are encouraged to wear fitted, stretchable clothing with hair pulled back from their faces. No headbands or jewelry with the exception of small earrings. Peach/pink ballet shoes and black tap shoes are required for Combo classes. Peach/pink ballet shoes or half shoes are required for Ballet and Lyrical classes. Black jazz shoes or clean sneakers are required for Hip Hop and Jazz. Black tap shoes are required for Tap. Black tap shoes and black jazz shoes are required for Tap/Jazz. Bare feet are required for Dancenastics, Aerial Silks, and Acro Yoga.