Annual registration fee = $25/family (waived if registered by August 1, 2017!)
1 youth 1-hour class/week = $45/month
2 youth 1-hour classes/week = $70/month
3 youth 1-hour classes/week = $95/month
4+(Unlimited) youth 1-hour classes = $120/month
Teen/Adult 1-hour classes = $11/drop-in class, $45/month (2-3 dance styles/week), $60/month (4-6 dance styles/week)
Optional Spring Recital Production Fee (i.e. all family/friends seats, theater, professional video, after-party)=$45/family due March 1.
Optional Spring Recital Costume Fee = $35-$55/costume due March 1 (Non-refundable).
1-hour private or couple's lesson = $50
4 pack of 1-hour private or couple's lessons = $170
30 min private or couple's lesson = $ 25
4 pack of 30 min private or couple's lessons = $85
1-hour semi-private lesson for a group of 3-4 = $20 per person
Camps (Circus or Dance&Paint) = $50 per camp; Siblings + $25 each
Piano lessons = First 30 min. piano lesson is FREE, then $15 for 30 minute lesson and $25 annual fee for materials.
Policies for Payments, studio closings, & dress code:
- Family members can share pricing options/packages.
- Monthly tuition covers an average of 4 weeks of classes; some months may have 5, some months 3. Your monthly tuition always stays the same regardless. If dancers are absent for any reason, they may come to a make up class if desired. Pro-rating will only be considered on the initial month of enrollment.
- Tuition is due on the 1st of each month. Emailed invoices with a link to pay online will be sent to families two weeks prior to the 1st of each month. Credit cards, debit cards, ACH debits, etc. can be used to complete online transactions by the 1st of the month.
- Weather and holiday closings will be decided by the studio and will NOT be related to any school district's schedule of closings. Closings will be posted on the website, social media pages, and the studio phone's voicemail greeting.
- A specific dress code is not required, but dancers are encouraged to wear fitted, stretchable clothing with hair pulled back from their faces. Ballet shoes or half shoes are required for Ballet and Lyrical classes. Black jazz shoes or clean sneakers are required for Hip Hop and Jazz. Black tap shoes are required for Tap. Bare feet are required for Dancenastics, Aerial Silks, and Acro Yoga.